Memorable pictures
My temporary housemates prior to their finals. All high strung and doing their best to cram stuff into their heads.. Interestingly, I noted that my room is almost always the favourite place to meet up and have a conference, study group and so on -- same thing happened in sban with nisha and jenn, and in bp with felix and jenn..

Then there was the dinner with Dr L. It was a good time of catching up after such a long period of absence. It is always encouraging to have fellow Christians around who are willing to be open and pray for me. An important thing in fellowship that I will always look forward to in the years to come..
With dato S who calls nia and I the "smiley girls" :) He's a big shot, but he also has a big heart. And because of that, we respect him for being not only our teacher, but also a doctor with passion for the patients and their families. This goes out to all the other lecturers too :)More pics in the days to come. For now, I am a little busy handling the graduation dinner that is upcoming on the 15th of March 2008. God bless and have a wonderful week ahead!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home