Friday, September 28, 2007

Everything



This is another video I happen to get from sasha's blog, which was from someone else's blog ;) It reminded me of when I was in Cambodia, this group of Australian Korean's came down the week after me and did a similar sketch for the village children, which was quite touching. Watching this has made me sit down and reflect on my walk with God. This week, I had clinic with one of the doctors, who actually preached about life. He was a Christian, but he seemed to believe that Jesus is not God.

Hmmm... a bit deep here. I believe Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit are one. It felt peaceful knowing the truth. I believe that Jesus is the Son of God, who died for me and my sins on that cross over 2000 years ago. It's my turn to carry the cross to that hill. He has already endured the pain and agony, and He has triumphed over death. We only have to seek Him. Many a times, I find that I try so hard to fit the pieces in this jigsaw puzzle. I forget that God knows the picture before it's even finished. My job is to learn to let Jesus be the pilot in my life, and stop trying to take over the plane because I will never be able to fly it properly :P

Hope you enjoy the video and that it gets you to reflect on all the things that stands between us and Jesus. All we have to do is to believe, and everything else will fall into place. Should check out godtube more often.. it's cool! :)

Amen :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home