Busy days
With surgery posting finally over, I'm both glad and anxious because I'm now about 6 weeks away from finals. It feels odd knowing that Nisha's in Kuching already, Lali's going off to Sabah tomorrow.. and everyone else is here and there..It's just a weird feeling to be in a transitional state. Went to Sunway pyramid today, and so much has changed. I felt old as I sat down for dinner with Jimmy, Shuba, Julian, Ai Wen and Joy. Maybe it was the conversation and the laughter, but I think I realized just how much we have all grown in the last two years that we've been apart! So much to catch up on, so much to share..

We'll soon be attending each other's weddings and graduating. It all seems so surreal at times for me. Over and over again, the words of my mum rings true in my mind "Once you hit 21 years old, time will just fly by..". And so it has! So much has happened since I turned 21.. So for those who have yet to touch 21 years old: Take your time! Growing up is kind of scary actually..
But it's something which has to occur inevitably- change for the better. The caterpillar will never fulfill it's purpose if it just remains as a caterpillar or be in it's cocoon forever :) Just that transitioning from a cocoon to a beautiful butterfly is quite an experience for me :p
Jenn got me this little plant from her weekend at Cameron Highlands, and strawberries too, which has already been ingested by both of us :P And just to illustrate the hectic schedule I have ahead, here is a picture of what my calendar in the living room in the condo looks like:-
I am really exhausted from work actually. Lately there have been times when I'd crawl in to bed, and feel like I could work more. I've reached a stage where I'm too tired to be tired :P Life of a medical student. Tsk tsk..
But God is good. 6 weeks to finals, and I know that somehow I will be able to pull it off. I just need to have faith in myself, and God to commit it into His hands. That He will see us all through, just like He saw us through the previous semesters. How will I survive the final semester? That'll be another interesting chapter of my life :D something that I look forward to telling my children about in the future :P
The future just does not seem as far as I once thought it was. Just live each day to the fullest, glorifying the One who sustains me, who completes me. He is good :)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home