Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Humble apologies

Apologizing is not easy, especially when you mean it from the heart. I admit I was upset about people being childish and all in my last entry, and I had really tried my best to put myself in people's shoes and be as accomodative as possible.

If you don't open up, I cannot understand what is going on.

It's really stupid to argue about silly things which in the end don't matter at all. However, stupidity happens to myself i suppose. I am truly sorry for causing any hurt and misunderstandings over any postings in my blog. I never intended to do such things. This blog is dedicated to encouraging people and to God. But the thought that I could be so low, really shocked me. It gave me an insight as to how people view me. And the picture is not pleasant and I'm just still shocked.

Maybe it's time for me realize that i have to think about my words more carefully than ever now.

I know that i have a tendency to be sarcarstic when i am annoyed. I am trying to change that, but sometimes, all consideration goes out the window when I'm dealing with difficult situations. Who said life was easy anyway? I'm no saint or perfect being. I get angry and I lose my patience in very rare circumstances. It is really not easy to make me angry. And boy, those people who succeeded in the past, sure deserve a thank you from me in the end, because each time i struggle to keep my temper below boilng point, I end up learning more about myself and other people, seriously.

Thank You God for the reminder that I am to love others, inspite of myself. People just grow up at different times. I just got to adapt and be patient. I'm not going to give up. Ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home