Flurry of thoughts

It's just one of those days where time hits me in the face and i realize it's flying by constantly like a train that never stops until i reach my final destination (let's hope i get off at the station called "HEAVEN"). Reflecting on the time that flies by teaches me how much I have grown to change slowly but surely in my thoughts and actions, principles, beliefs, and everything else. So here goes:-
- The friends that are close to me today, are not the same as the ones i had 10 years ago when i was 12. Everything changes. I am constantly amazed at the fact that the one thing that still remains in my heart, but changes for the better, is my relationship with God. Through all the times of uncertainty, doubt, fear, hopelessness, pain and sorrow, He truly remains ever present in my life.
- This world won't be around forever, as much as we like to think it would. A time would come when there will be drastic changes and things would be so much more than we can imagine. When I think about it, I find myself asking " Am I living for eternity?". Does everything that I do matter? To God, yes. To everyone else, not really.
- Being in the emergency medicine posting at the moment, I feel that when we are at the brink of death, it is then that most of us do search ourselves. Death is inevitable, and it's a subject that most people discuss like a taboo, something unmentionable and ignored.
- There are times when I feel like I just want to lose connection in this world. With everything except God. This is what it means to have quiet time and to just bring everything to God.
- I worry about my sis's safety more, especially now when she's taking the public bus to her work place. Walking up and down that slope near our place is not very safe, but i guess it's safer than it use to be. I just have to learn to trust God to look after my sis and family each day, and every moment.
- Life goes on after sem 7 finals. I just have to be strong and find myself in God again.
- I realize that I have so much to commit to God now. And how far I have been in my walk with Him. It's my slacky attitude that has caused this canyon to appear between me and God, and everyone else.
In short, life is indescribable ;) But it's the journey that counts in the end..




1 Comments:
With the emergency posting, sure you will feel like life is more precious than ever. I remember when I was in the emergency room for subconjunctivita hemorrhage, there were a lot of blood stains on the chair. It scared me really. Btw, how many ppl actually survive after being in the emergency room? I would like to know..
Post a Comment
<< Home