Pictures :)

This is my housemates and I :) we purposely synchronized our dressing colours when we went for Deeparaya Night recently in uni.. Jenn said we looked like "Charlie's Angels".. I don't see the resemblance however :P haha.. Love my housemates very much eventhough Jenn occasionally bullies me ;)

This is my favourite "Three Housemates".. They are faithfully serving God in their individual musical talents, and are good at teasing me at times, along with Ru Wei *hrmph*.. Still, they are a bunch of nice people God has blessed me with ;) And, Collin is apparently taking after Ru Wei's mischief.. No comments on that :P

This is Miss Sunila and I, my dear CFCS partner who bears with my company while we interview and interact with our patient on home visits :)She's in her rainbow saree, looking ravishing as usual :) I am so tempted to put this picture up on our next CFCS presentation.. it'll be so cool! ;)

This is a group picture.. yes, lali likes to stretch as we can see :) From left: Wei Ching, Sashi, Jenn, Nisha, me, Sushinta...It was fun, except that we had to keep using the JBLT wall as our backdrop :P
I finally figured out HOW t o actually publish my photos again using Picasa. Reason being I had problems when I switched to beta blogger.. Hoep this works though :) God bless!




1 Comments:
wow...so many doctors in the making. Where is your saree?
Post a Comment
<< Home