Reminiscing randomly 1
I just felt like putting old pictures up :) this is my parents BEFORE they had us i.e. before they got hitched :P haha.. i'm not sure where this is, but oh, they are such an adorable couple! I'd like to take a romantic boat ride like them too someday ;)
This is my brother back when he was innocent (He still is, only in decreased amounts!). I still remember one incident when he had just begun to walk, and he tried to open a door on his own. Because he was too short, he stood on tiptoe to turn the knob, and he succeeded and walked out, but left the door open. I think it was my room door. Hrmph! But the sight of this little adorable boy attempting to open the door on tiptoe was something that stuck with me till this day :) He couldn't even reach the top of the table! Now, almost 17 years later, he's a towering figure in my family at about 1.78 meters tall..How ironic.. Wonder what he ate to become THIS tall!
This is me and my sister who was kind of squirming to get away from me. My grandma says that I use to pity my sister, who was often put in a play pen made out of wood, like a sheep pen :P So, I'd usually open the door pen for her and she'd crawl out, much to everyone's chagrin! :P haha.. how was I suppose to know I was not suppose to do that?! Anyways, I loved playing with her and we use to be quite mischievous cause when my mum was working, we'd both sneak into my parent's room, and we'd play with my mum's clothes, sometimes make-up too. I can reveal this here, cause my mum has spanked us plenty times when we were caught in the past ;) So, I've received my due in a way :) The memory of us being naughty just popped in..
And this is me.. with my favorite green pillow :) okie, the pacifier I don't remember what happened to it, but the green pillow is still with me.. Hmm... actually I really don't look like myself when I think about it :) All in all, looking back at these photos made me realize just how much I have in comparison with a lot of people in this world. The kids in Cambodia probably will never know the comfort that I have had in my life, and it reminds me that because God has blessed my family and I with so much, I'd like to give some to others out there. God has been part of my life, from the start.. And I want Him to be a part of it till the end :) Even when I don't feel it, or I'm too caught up with things around me, He's always there." “For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” " Jeremiah 29:11-13
More pictures to come soon :) And more memorable moments recalled too!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home