Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Musings of a sheep

Musings of a sheep

mus·ing
adj.
:- Deep in thought; contemplative.
n. :-
  1. Contemplation; meditation.
  2. A product of contemplation; a thought. “an elegant tapestry of quotations, musings, aphorisms, and autobiographical reflections” (James Atlas).

Amazingly, as the holidays drag on, one can't help but feel lazier by the minute. Watching movies on t.v and talking online seems to take up most of waking time :) ugh, suffering from writer's block now..

When I think about the long semester ahead, I catch myself wondering about the previous hurdles that I've faced in life. Undoubtedly, every barrier, every wall that I come to, God is always there to help me breakthrough :) Walking this journey with Him started with baby steps, and sometimes though it's still shaky, learning to walk isn't as far away as I thought :)

Reflecting about the hurdles that I've been through suddenly makes me feel so ancient, so old and so vulnerable. What will the next step of this journey bring? Only time can tell. Whatever it is, I know one thing for sure, and that is God is with me all the way. He'll see me through it all, like He always has and always will :)

In times of desperation and despair, I called out to Him, and He answered. When I feel like I can't go on, He's always there to give me strength and encouragement. Most of all, His peace that transcends all understanding gives me the boldness to stand up and be heard. He is truly the God of wonders, beyond our galaxy :)

This is for You, Lord :)

In the times of hurt and sorrow,
Lord, You were the first to wipe my tears,
You were always there today and tomorrow,
And You helped me overcome my fears.

In the times of anger and pain,
Lord, You were there to calm my soul,
You were always there even in the rain,
And You blessed me many times fold.

Lord, how amazing is Your love,
Bold, compassionate, slow to anger,
Most of all unconditional and more gentle than a dove,
Because of Your love, you chose to be born in a manger.

Thank You Lord for your grace,
That has brought me through it all,
And now as I prepare for the next part of the race,
I just ask Lord that You pick me up again should I fall.


I love You Lord, and I always will :)

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalms 139: 13-14

Have a blessed day! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home